Vocal Samples in Music Production: How to Use & Find Them
· By Jan BranickiMaster the apt use of vocal samples, and you can seamlessly slice, stretch and layer vocal chops to use as instrumental effects in your soundtrack. But, before learning its proper use, you must find the perfect vocal samples, which is quite tedious. However, once you find the spot-on vocal samples, you can create musical magic by turning vocals into symphonies.
What Is a Reverb in Music? Types & Applications
· By Jan BranickiAs an emerging artist, it’s important for you to know ‘what is reverb in music.’ Reverb is a critical component of any mix that instills depth and space in it. The music will sound unnatural and flat without a reverb, failing to engage listeners as it should.
How to Mix an 808? Tips for Balancing the Sound
· By Jan BranickiIf you want to pump up the bass with the 808, you must first explore the right balancing; otherwise, your mixing efforts will be down the drain. From hip-hop to metal and many emerging genres, 808 packs a punch that can be felt through the body.
How to Layer Sounds? Techniques for Creating Unique Sounds
· By Jan BranickiIf you wish to captivate listeners and keep them hooked, you need to master the art of layering sounds and samples. Just as a cake with layers of flavors and textures comes together to create a rich and fulfilling taste, sound and samples are layered together to achieve a dynamic final product with unique sonic flavors and textures.
How to Get Better at Finger Drumming? Top Tips & Techniques
· By Jan BranickiFinger drumming is a highly impressive skill that demands countless hours of practice to create awe-inspiring beats for your audience. Becoming an expert in finger drumming necessitates a significant amount of hard work, time, effort, and dedication.
What is a Backbeat in Music? Understanding the Basics of Rhythm and Groove
· By Jan BranickiThe backbeat is essential to the music, much like the heartbeat is to the body. Similar to how the heartbeat provides a consistent pulse to drive the body, the backbeat provides a rhythmic pulse that propels the music forward.